Friday, May 30, 2008

bringing sexy back

I am so excited to go see the movie tonight....been waiting a long time to catch up with the girls again!

Bought tickets in advance
and the movie was almost sold out!
Apparently, if you are a 30-somethingish female,
myself included,
you will be leaving your kids
and husband (mine will be in a Celtics coma anyway) behind to see how Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha
have been living life the last few years.

You know its gonna be fierce....
I can't wait!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I think I'm the only 30 something-ish woman on the planet who has NEVER watched an episode of SATC. My friends bought their tix in advance earlier in the week too! Have fun!

Reanna said...

It was so good...they do a good job of filling you in on the series, so you would totally get it.

I LOVED IT!!!

Shannon said...

I didn't watch the whole series either. Only the repeats and still not the whole series but I LOVED the movie. Perfect chick flick!