Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I can't help myself....

I was so ready for Idol tonight, with it being the final two and all (it is almost as good as watching the Oscar's red carpet)....it didn't disappoint, the boys did well.

I was so happy to see my "pretend boyfriend", Jason Castro (JC as I refer to him) in the audience, he totally caught me off guard as I was not expecting to see him.....he looked really cute.

So, as I was checking out my PYT (pretty young thing), they suddenly panned in on this.....

Constantine Maroulis..... for any of you who do not recognise the scowl, he was a season 4 contestant. I am personally NOT a fan, so I was annoyed that he stole precious camera time from my young, imaginary lovah.

Although, I have to admit that I did laugh out loud
at his weird facial expressions and I did rewind the segment to show Chris (who was not interested at all)......
and to sneak another peek at JC!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were next to each other in the crowd because they are dating - true story.

Shannon said...

Constantine was a little strange. Go David Cook!

Tracey said...

Hey Chris, I think they were saving a seat for Archuleta to console him after David Cook wins!

Reanna said...

homopatrol is a hater.....

GO David Cook!!

Hey homopatrol is he any relation to your boyfriend Dane Cook???