Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ah, sugar....... ah, honey, honey

After a weekend spent in the yard, my once perfectly pedicured, now disgusting feet were in need of some real TLC.

Simply stated, playing barefoot in the grass and mud feels so good but your pretty feet will pay the price for your pleasure. Dirt stains permeate the once smooth skin and withstand the efforts of soap and water........despite the excessive use of a bath brush.

Wanting to wear cute sandals and not wanting my filthy feet to be a reflection of my personal hygiene, I had to change things up a bit. I slathered my feet with Jacqua Beauty orange vanilla sugar scrub, massaged it in, then I took the bath brush and scrubbed it in for a few minutes and rinsed it off.

My feet feel and look amazing.....happy, happy feet!

You can also make your own sugar scrub with ingredients found at home.

  1. 1 cup sugar
  2. 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
  3. scented essential oil

I am thinking that a honey masque to follow would be an absolute dream for my feet.....

No comments: