Thursday, May 1, 2008

RV enthusiast

In his own words.....

DJ said, "I thought archi camp was really fun and this is the first year that I decided to make a motor home. I used stiff foam board to make the walls and stuff, I used straws to make pipes and wires and I added little trinkets on the roof to make vents, air conditioners and satellite dishes."





DJ said, "At first I didn't want to make an inside, but I thought about it and I wanted to make it the best it could be. I created the drivers area with a passenger seat, behind that, I have a basic galley kitchen, there is a foldout sofa and a dinette, there is a standard bedroom in the rear of the motor home and off of the bedroom is a fully equipped bathroom facility. This is your home away from home!"





DJ said, " There is a ladder on the back to access the roof, propane tanks, sewer hose and sewer hose compartment."





DJ said, " On the bottom , you can see that I have added all of your water lines, sewer lines, fuel lines, water tanks and waste tanks."





DJ said, "For the RV'er, these come in handy in many different ways!"





DJ said, " I just had to have this picture taken!"





DJ said, "I really wish that my mom's car had a bathroom....this would be my job!"



Mom said, "Thats my boy!!"

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow!

Tracey said...

Tell DJ he did a great job on the RV project! Impressive!