Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Mom,
Thank you for all of the unwavering support, guidance and wisdom that you have given to me in this life.
You have continually allowed me to be me, to make mistakes, to be creative, to be selfish of you, to need time alone and to never be judged as anything other than your daughter.
I am a better mother to my children because of you.
You have unbelievable strength and have shown me that despite the hardships, you will prosper and find the good in life.
I admire you and love you more than I can express and I thank you for being my Mother as well as my friend.

Today I celebrate you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Tracey said...

OMG...you in the cute yellow outfit; you looked like one of the Olsen twins when they were on Full House!

P.S. Hope you had a great Mom's Day!

Reanna said...

Back at ya ladies!