Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Update...

I have officially made the crossover from 34 to 35......its not so bad.
Girl's-night-birthday celebrations on Saturday night and a chilled out, relaxed Sunday made for a perfect weekend. I slept in, ate chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and got some brandy-new Rachael Ray pans......the orange ones! We had a birthday dinner with cake and ice cream....the kids were so excited all day for my "party" and Avery wore her "birthday party shirt" (a regular shirt that she labeled as a birthday party shirt) to make it an official party....
On top of all that, Chris and John got started with phase 2 of the basement project....finishing off 2 more rooms, so we will have 3 finished rooms in the basement and a utility/storage room.
DJ is so excited to have a new bedroom and I can't wait to organise and decorate the new spaces!
It was a great birthday weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous about your pans!

Reanna said...

I reallllllyyyyyy wanted them :)

Tracey said...

Happy Belated! See, 35 is okay!

Reanna said...

Thanks Tray.....no, its not bad....I survived the transition to mid-thirties!