Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Grumpy Pants


DJ is home from school because of a professional day, Emmy did not sleep well at all last night, Avery was up at the butt crack of dawn and I, of course went to bed late last night.......everyone is in rare form today. My house is a complete disaster zone, I feel like I partied like a rock star because of the little bit of interrupted sleep I got last night and I was just able to finally get my teeth brushed before I made lunch for everyone, which they complained about.......awesome.
We are all cranky, bitchy, yucky, grumpy pants today.....

After Emmy naps, I will get us all out of this crotchety house to lift our moods a bit......for Chris's sake, I hope the miserable cloud lifts before he gets home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sounds like my day yesterday! I took the kids sledding this morning - maybe that will cheer everyone up.

Reanna said...

Its always good to get out of the house and get some fresh air.....I had to drop off some donations, so we took a ride and then we spent some time outside. We all feel much better!