Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 will be great!

YourSpaceCorner.Com Myspace Comments, Myspace Layouts, Myspace Backgrounds, Myspace Images,


We had a low key New Years eve with the family...didn't make it to see the ball drop, but we had a great time together!
The kids were up late with us , we all ate wayyyyyyyyyy too much and we kicked around some ideas for the new year.

Looking back on 2007, we had a great year, but I am ready to see what 2008 brings.

DJ is feeling so much better and adjusting to the changes in school, he is a much more positive person and we are all feeling less stressed....my hope for DJ is that he can see the glass as half full and notice the good more than the not-so-good.

Avery is learning so much and she is so proud when she accomplishes a new task. She is doing well with writing and reading simple sight words, so in 2008, I want to teach her to read independently.

Emmy is talking all the time! Some of her language is recognisable and some is definitely not! This year will be a huge year for Emmy, we will continue to bring out her vocabulary and we will work on learning to use the potty.....big things in 2008!

As a couple, Chris and I plan to eat better, spend less and save more......I know, pretty generic.

I have already booked our 2008 family vacation in Narragansett, RI for the 4th of July week. This is a full family vacation with my parents, my family, my brother and his girlfriend.....its nice to have all of us together. I am really excited about this year because I was able to book a huge house with 3 levels to spread out in and be in walking distance to Sand Hill Cove Beach.

Personally, I have resolved to try something new every week for the whole year. It doesn't have to be a huge production, just something that I have not done yet....I hope to have fun with this because the kids will also be involved.....
Oh, and to be more patient.....maybe lose a few pounds as well.

So, I hope you all have had a wonderful 2007 and celebrated the new year with friends and family.....now we are ready for the fate of 2008......bring it on!!


YourSpaceCorner.Com Myspace Comments, Myspace Layouts, Myspace Backgrounds, Myspace Images,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you post what your new thing is each week! Sounds fun. I taught Cole to read by using the book "Teach your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" if you want to check it out.

Reanna said...

Thanks, I will!