Thursday, January 3, 2008

Currents

OK, this has been passed from Melissa to Shannon, so I will take a shot and pay it forward.....what are your currents?

Reading~Into the Wild by John Krakauer, I want to see the movie as soon as I finish the book.
Great author....I have also read Under the Banner of Heaven, which was quite engrossing.....I plan to read Into Thin Air by John Krakauer, which is a first hand account of an expedition up Mt Everest that ends with 8 people dead.



Listening to~ Tracy Chapman, Edie Brickell and new bohemians at home......Justin Timberlake in the car.....when the kids are not with me, I am a Howard Stern listener.




Grateful for~ my family, friends and that we are all healthy.

Watching~LOVE Nip/Tuck, Greys and most reality TV.



Dreaming about~David Beckham.....my husband totally knows about my crush on David Beckham....no worries.


Projects~Get Chris to finally finish off the rest of the basement......blatant hint to you Chris!

Deciding~Torn on a prospective investment......feels right, but a huge risk.

Changing~Less coffee more chai.


Looking forward to~ Getting to the beach more this summer, as Emmy is getting older, it is easier for us to pack up and go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well leave it to you to make your 'currents' look more exciting than ours! :)

Melissa Belmonte said...

Shannon had my thoughts exactly. (-: