Friday, January 11, 2008

I so heart Johnny Depp

It all started at 21 Jump street...



Some Favorite movies...














Have to see Sweeney Todd......


All Movies~

A Nightmare on Elm Street
Private Resort
Dummies
Platoon
Edward Scissorhands
Cry-Baby
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Benny & Joon
Arizona Dream
Ed Wood
Nick of Time
Dead Man
Don Juan DeMarco
Donnie Brasco
The Brave
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Sleepy Hollow
The Astronaut's Wife
The Ninth Gate
Chocolat
Before Night Falls
From Hell
The Man Who Cried
Blow
Lost in La Mancha
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Happily Ever After
Finding Neverland
Secret Window
The Libertine
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Corpse Bride
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Shantaram
The Rum Diary

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Benny & June. Mary Stuart Masterson is from my all-time favorite movie - Immediate Family.

Reanna said...

I love her in Some Kind of Wonderful!

Melissa Belmonte said...

I have to agree. I so heart him, too. He is not only unbelievably attractive (except, I think, in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), but he plays such interesting and diverse roles.

Reanna said...

ditto.