Wednesday, July 23, 2008

taking shelter from the storm

What to do when there are random tornado warnings in Massachusetts....

decopauge!!


An old, worn out shelf that has seen better days...

A yard of fabric.....a most lovely fabric, I might add.


cut fabric into frayed pieces

  • brush on Mod Podge

  • lay fabric pieces on shelf

  • apply more Mod Podge on top of fabric

  • let dry


    • Find the perfect spot to hang it.....

      bring out those vintage pieces that are packed away......

      so charming!

      3 comments:

      Tracey said...

      Nice job Reanna! Very pretty! When I saw the fabric my immediate thougt was that it was the inspiration for your tattoo!

      Shannon said...

      O.K. Is there anything you can't do? :)
      Shannon

      Reanna said...

      yes....I told you I can't bake!!