Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Avery will tell you that.....

  • "we* don't say butt, we* say bum"

  • "little girls don't say fart, they say toot"

  • "when I grow up, I will be a mommy and when Emmy grows up, she will be a daddy"

  • "we* don't say kill, we* say squish"

  • "when I am 13 like DJ, I will have Asperger's"

  • "I am the clean kid and Emmy is the gross kid......right Mommy?"

  • "we* don't say Jesus Christ like grandma did once...."

  • None of this is negotiable.

    *Avery lumps us all in together and makes the rules to include us....but when she is not around, I do say butt...sometimes, if the situation calls for it, I say ass too.....just don't let the "bad word police" know.

    2 comments:

    Shannon said...

    We have things we don't say either...if someone says stupid, Paige looks at me waiting for me to "correct" them.

    Melissa Belmonte said...

    I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog! I haven't checked in a while, and there are all these interesting looking posts! I love the "When I'm 13..." comment.

    Atticus has 2 baby dolls. One is a girl and is black, and other is a boy and is white. So, Atticus said, "this baby is dark-skinned, because she's a girl. Sometimes that heppens to girls." I love how kids' minds work sometimes!