Monday, March 3, 2008

Pretty ink

I added another tattoo to my small collection, now I have 5.
I had the idea of a guardian angel, so I scoured the Internet to find the image that I had in my head. I couldn't find the exact one, but I did find an angel that I liked and tweaked the image to my taste, adding movement and texture.
Jay (tattoo artist) cleaned it up and made her a beautiful permanent piece on the back of my arm (above my elbow)....I love it.
Check it out here.

Shannon and I went together and she put a pretty tribal heart on her wrist, it is black with pink shading, so pretty!! Its so funny because you would never think that Shannon would want a tattoo, but she has 3 and I know that she will add more!
Check it out here.

I am not done and will add to this particular piece, I know what I want to do, just have to wait for my angel to heal (and get together some money).....I'll post as I add on to it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture?

Reanna said...

I haven't loaded them yet! I'll do it later:)

Tracey said...

Can't wait to see the picture! Which tatoo shop do you recommend? I'm going soon!

Reanna said...

Oh, what are you thinking about doing and where???
I highly recommend Jay at Leviticus Tattoo in Cumberland, he is awesome.
He is super light when he tattoos, so it really doesn't hurt, I went to another place and the girl DUG into my arm....thankfully it was only a little tattoo!
He is an artist, so he can draw up something for you or go off of a picture.
Go see him Tracey!

Tracey said...

Kewl...thank you! I just read some reviews online, all good. Does he take appt's?

Reanna said...

Yes, I have seen him twice by appointment and dropped off the artwork (for reference) prior to the appt. He had it ready to go when I went in for the tattoos.
Good luck.....what are you thinking?????

Tracey said...

I'm definately getting something on the top of my foot. Most likely some small flowers scattered. I'm still working on the art! ha!

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend him too!