Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend update

Friday
We had Bella on Friday, I kept the kids away from her as much as possible because of the nasty colds that they have. I kept noses and hands clean, so I am hoping that Bella avoids this cold. There are no fevers or coughing, just congestion, sneezing, runny noses and sluggishness....enough to make little ones miserable, as well as their parents.

My mother-in-law stopped in on Friday to visit, she is in town from Naples, through Easter. The girls and Chris were feeling yucky, but it was nice to see her. I am sure that we will see her next week and the house will be in better spirits as we are all feeling better.

I went to see Jay and had my tattoo finished up, it is very pretty, I love it!
I *think* I am set with the tattoos for a while, although Jay seems to think that I will be adding more to my arm and finishing up with a half sleeve.....hmmmmm, maybe.

DJ and I were able to still hang out on Friday night after I finished my sitting with Jay.
DJ saved enough money to buy Monopoly electronic banking edition, so I came home, picked him up and off we went to Target to buy his game. They had it on sale, so he was psyched!!
We grabbed a quick bite to eat and made it home around 9:30, he went to bed and I caught up with my DVR recorded shows.

Saturday
Saturday, I went to work and was there until about 3:30,
it was a regular day, no stress. I did cut my knuckle, something I never do and I had a chance to catch up with Tracey while she was cooking under the dryer!
Hung out with Chris and the kids when I got home.
Everyone was still feeling the effects of the cold that crept into our house, so not too much going on. We visited my parents' house for a while, dinner, bath for the girls, bedtime for the kids and me and Chris chilled....we were both tired.


Sunday
Sunday, I slept in!!!
We had an uneventful morning and got things done around the house.

DJ visited with Corey and Jalen today, Jalen is at least a full foot taller than DJ now....and DJ is taller than me! I need to mention that Jalen is also taller than Corey, so if that is an indication of things, DJ is going to be a big kid! The jeans that I bought him for the school year are already too small for him.....he is definitely going through a growth spurt. The boy eats all the time!

After Emmy's nap, we took the girls to Friendly's then we went to Build a Bear to use the Gift cards that Avery got for her birthday.....I forgot about them! Avery had fun, Emmy hated the noise from the stuffing machine and she screamed, so I took her out.Chris and Avery had fun and I watched them from outside of the store. Even after Emmy calmed down and I tried to go back in, the machine would scare her and I would have to take her out again, the girl can scream!

Presently, the house is picked up, the laundry and dishes are going, the girls are settled in bed and DJ will be getting ready to decompress and get things set for the school week, so things are winding down.

Back to our weekday routines!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I remember you saying your last tattoo was your last?!?

Reanna said...

deja vu!