Tuesday, March 4, 2008

RV Show

DJ and I have a standing date every Friday night, just me and him. We do different things, but I let him choose where we go.....Borders and dinner is a favorite choice.
Its a nice way to have time together without the little girls, he was an only child for 10 years before Avery was born, so he really likes to have my undivided attention and I like to have time with him too.

This past Friday we hit the town and went to the RV Show in Providence. DJ has a real passion for these things and trust me, he knows his stuff! So, we checked out the many, many makes and models of RVs at the show, he educated me on them and we took pictures.....I'm not sure if the sales guys realized that a 13 year old boy would prefer RVs to Monster Trucks, but it was all good!
We had fun.....but I am relived that this particular show only comes around twice a year because DJ loved it so much that he had his Dad take him again on Sunday!



3 comments:

remiroll said...

One of the cutest freakin things I have heard of in a long time!!! So, when are you buying one!!!!???

Reanna said...

Ha!
Don't think that he didn't try to convince me.....he found a cute model RV for the bargain price of $12.00....score!!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you guys do this and I think its fun to see the insides of those things too!