Friday, March 7, 2008

Date night

Tonight, the boy and I invited my parents to join us on our date....he was really excited about this, which makes me happy and it was nice to get out together.
We took a little ride in the rain to check out a new, very large shopping center in Coventry, RI. It wasn't bad driving, but I of course, managed to mess up the directions....I am so bad with new places....but we got there eventually and enjoyed doing some shopping.

We dined at Denny's, it was actually a cute one, verrrrry retro. We grabbed the circular booth by the window, DJ loved it and was really impressed that they serve breakfast 24/7. He and Grandma had breakfast while me and Gramps had turkey clubs (no tomatoes on mine).....big stretch for me, huh?!

Good times!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep telling us about your dates...I think you go to fun places. We try to do dates with the kids too. Right now Cole and K.C. went to the Science Museum.

Reanna said...

Wow, the Science Museum is a great destination! It is nice to have some one on one time with the kids, its harder for me to split up the girls, but I have taken Avery out here and there.