Friday, December 7, 2007

Minivan driving Mama

I will admit it, I own, love and drive a minivan......there, I totally said it out loud.
For those non-minivan drivers out there, you don't know what you are missing!
In my younger years, I NEVER would have envisioned myself driving a "grocery-getter" (as Care-Bear refers to my vehicle).....but I have acquired quite a fondness for my lovely Mazda MPV.....aka "Mama-Pimp-Van".

It has everything I need when away from home and more....
-Spacious seating for 7....for those of us who travel in packs
-Ample room for our rather large Britax car seats
-Radio controls on the steering wheel.....nice feature
-Power everything....smooth driving....anti lock brakes, I'm trying to get technical here
-DVD player.....I know, I don't need a lecture about this......
-I think it is rather cute for a van, or bus as Remily and Tate call it
-So much room for shopping and/or traveling....great feature
-It is so easy for the kids to get in and out of
-If I am the passenger and there is a really cranky child in the back, I can easily move to the back and handle the situation accordingly.....of course, this is only when absolutely necessary, as I abide by the law.....Click it or Ticket!

So, when you see me cruising in my Mama Pimp Van......don't feel sorry for me, I am totally diggin' my ride!

OK, that is my psa for today.......don't hate....congratulate!

No comments: