Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fah, la, la, la, lahh....la, la... la....lahhhh

I love Christmas music so much....it truly makes me happy.
For some reason, it makes Rem cry, but not me, it makes me sing and dance.
I just love it so.
Seriously, I listen to it in the house, in the vehicles and at work....basically, whenever I can, I do.
And I do not discriminate, I love all kinds of Christmas music, the original classics, the classics recycled 100 times over, the cheesy stuff, the instrumentals.......even country Christmas songs have a place in my heart.
But of all of my beloved Christmas music, I have to admit that I am quite fond of the Beach Boys' Christmas songs.....I can't get enough of them!

But once December 26 hits, it all changes....every bit of Christmas music (even the Beach Boys) is banished until next December.....uh, November..... o.k, quite possibly late October.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you...I love the Christmas music. I love Trans Siberian Orchestra.

remiroll said...

I love it too. It makes me cry in a good way. Man, do I cry. I don't even know why??? LOVE trans siberian orchestra!! Saw them last year, bawled thru the whole thing!