Monday, October 20, 2008

Project "food stretch" meal plan: rest of the week

Warning: This is not interesting AT ALL, it is simply my little documentation of my food budget challenge....feel free to skip past this post, I won't be mad at you!

Tuesday
  • Breakfast: oatmeal & peaches
  • Girls morning snack: hard boiled eggs & cold beets
  • Packed lunches: turkey/cheese on wheat, plum, pretzels, cereal bar, water
  • Girls lunch: oven pizza, celery sticks, water
  • Girls afternoon snack: muffin
  • Dinner: turkey dogs, rolls, baked fries, steamed broccoli

Wednesday

  • Breakfast:cereal & milk
  • Girls morning snack: muffin & pears
  • Packed lunches: tuna on wheat, carrots & dip,popcorn, cereal bar, water
  • Girls lunch:chicken noodle soup and baked biscuit
  • Girls afternoon snack: pretzels & cheese
  • Dinner: turkey breast, mashed potatoes, corn and stuffing

Thursday

  • Breakfast: pancakes and pears
  • Girls morning snack: cheese & crackers
  • Packed lunches: turkey on wheat, celery & dip, pretzels, cereal bar and water
  • Girls lunch: PB&J on wheat and mandarin oranges
  • Girls afternoon snack: animal crackers
  • Dinner: pasta, ground chicken, sauce, baked rolls and garlic seasoned green beans

Friday

  • Breakfast: cereal and milk
  • Girls morning snack: pretzels & mandarin oranges
  • Packed lunches: PB&J on wheat, pears, popcorn, cereal bar and water
  • Girls lunch: mac & cheese and steamed broccoli
  • Girls afternoon snack: goldfish and baby carrots
  • Dinner: order a couple of PIZZAS!!!

And I was thinking that I had nothing in the house.....not too bad!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This isn't boring to me...I love seeing your creations - helps me come up with some of my own!