Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My latest obsession

The Twilight saga....



For the past few days, I have been enthralled in these books. They are amazing and I can't seem to put the books away. I will steal a chapter here and there and as soon as everything is settled and the kids are in bed, I immerse myself into the story.

Twilight, tells the story of a girl named Bella, who moves from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her dad in a small, sleepy, rainy town in Seattle. It is there that she meets a boy named Edward Cullen who is so beautiful and mysterious....he feels that it is wrong for them to be together because he is different from her.....they give in to their feelings and fall in love.

Its a forbidden love because he is vampire.




As soon as I finished Twilight, I started on New Moon, which is so heartbreaking and captivating at the same time. I devoured this book in a day....it kept calling me and I would need to read more and more.

So, now I am eager to start on eclipse, the third book in the saga....



followed by the final book, Breaking Dawn.



I can't wait to see the movie on November 21....check out the trailer here!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I see everyone reading these and hear people raving about them but I don't know if I would like them...I'm not a big vampire fan.

Reanna said...

it is more of a love story....with vampires and werewolves thrown in!!
Edward is a "good" vampire....he doesn't hunt people....its soooooo good!!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen you read so much!

Melissa Belmonte said...

OOOH...I need a good read.