Sunday, August 17, 2008

stuck

The "mister" has his own blog that I frequent on a regular basis.....he is pretty comical in his own odd way. My blog is about my family, friends and things that are going on with me....the mister's blog is about his personal views on obscure, current events and things floating around the Internet.

The latest post on "the C-Mac Blog" is a little piece about this random guy's video montage dedicated to his girlfriend, complete with my husband's commentary about it.
Ever since I read this post, I have not been able to get the stupid song out of my head!
It has overtaken my quiet moments to the point that I find myself singing or humming this ridiculous song.....its killing me. Seriously.

Attention better half:
Please update your blog with a new post asap. Every time I check in on your blog and see the title alone, the song infiltrates my brain to where I cannot escape it.
Please, please, please update, for the sake of my sanity.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

After reading your blog I had to go check out Chris'. I can't wait to see what he comes up with for a video! Oh my.....