Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Dark Knight date night....

Chris and I are going on a date tonight.....so what if its Wednesday!

Our plan is to check out the new Showcase Cinema De Lux at Patriot Place and finally see The Dark Knight.
We figure that we can actually accomplish going out to dinner (we can even enjoy an adult beverage) and catching a movie.....we usually have to choose between the 2 due to time restrictions that we put upon ourselves.

Naturally, I have about a million things to get done before Chris gets home.....spontaneity has not shown itself in years at my house.
I guess that's what happens when smallish people come into the picture and take over.....but I don't care because I am going on a real date tonight!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooohhh...how fun. Do your parents have the kids? The Dark Knight though...really? You need to see more of a chic flick!

Reanna said...

yes, my parents watched the kids for us. They all went to Capron Park then came back and made stepping stones for the gardens.....so cute!

I have been dying to see the movie....it was amazing!
The movie theater was so nice, like flying first class instead of coach.....now I don't want to go to a "regular" theater again!

Shannon said...

We'll have to try it sometime...maybe KC and I need a date! Glad you had a nice time and so did the kids!