Wednesday, August 13, 2008

random blurbs from me

Two glasses of chilled prosecco after an awesome date with my husband.....which was preceded by a full day with the kids, is absolute perfection.

Spending time out of the house with my husband (while leaving the kids with Grandma and Gramps) is really fun......and we need to do it more often.

Summer goes by so much faster than the other 3 seasons.

My 14 year old son is taller than me and weighs more than I do.

I am working hard on my 4 year plan, yet I can justify the cost of a new tattoo.......

I am grateful that my children are healthy and happy, my marriage is strong and my parents are close to us.

Friends fill the gaps.

I am in a happy place this week......not because of the 2 glasses of prosecco!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Glad you had a wonderful night!

Shannon said...

Sounds like Aunt Flo has left the building then!

Isn't it nice to be so content?

I'm excited to see your tattoo...its going to look beautiful.

Reanna said...

yes, this week is soooooooooo much better than last!

Melissa Belmonte said...

I love days when I feel that way! Isn't it nice?