Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I didn't sign up for this

Do you ever feel like packing up and just running away from home?

I do.

I am so done with the never-ending mess that piles up around me, the incessant whining, the constant fighting between siblings, and the perpetual tantrums of a very strong willed two and a half year old......this is my world as I know it.
I am pretty sure that each one of my 3 children, is going through a growth stage, which is a bitch to Mom, who is wholeheartedly trying to give everybody a little extra attention and lots of hugs and kisses to get through this.
Its so challenging to dig out the last of my strength and patience when they are all losing it at the same time over something so petty (for the 6th time in 3 hours).....I keep telling myself that it will be OK, but will it?? And when??!!

Maybe I can head to a really comfy, quiet, tucked away little spa somewhere.....catch up on a good book, a pedicure, a few cocktails and savor a long, uninterrupted sleep in a bed all to myself.
Or some retail therapy.
Or check the calendar and realize that I should know by now, that when things get this crazy, expect that Aunt Flo is due to swing by!

PMS sucks.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ahhhh PMS - such wonderful times.

My kids have been fighting constantly and that is driving me up the wall!