Tuesday, August 19, 2008

handmade treasures

My mother-in-law makes the most amazing gifts for the girls. She makes them dolls, clothes, bags, aprons and all sewn to perfection with beautiful fabric. She made DJ a really nice flannel bathrobe with a fish designed material, which he adores!
I put the beautiful dolls and special gifts on shelves in their rooms to be seen and loved. The girls have quite a collection that I know will be treasured as they grow and have their own children to share them with.
So, I wanted to share some of her recent gifts.....these are just a few of the many hand made items that the girls have from Grandma Elaine.....

Teddy Bear

School bag
Jumpers for school
Sundress & hat
Tank and light pants (hat....not shown)



I will have to photograph all of Grandma Elaine's work and post it all......

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the sundress and hat! The colors are so cute on Avery and I think the look is perfect for her! Too cute!

Reanna said...

she wants to wear "princess dresses" that can twirl, every day! Emmy, on the hand, prefers to strip down to her dipe!

Shannon said...

So very talented. I love the school bag.