Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wow, what a week!

My birthday was on January 13, but there were celebrations all week....I am so spoiled!
There was an Italian dinner with my parents and us, clothes shopping with my best friend, homemade brownies courtesy of Chris and Avery, lots of cooking with the girls and my new kitchen toys, quiet time with my husband and a crazy-fun, dance filled night out with my girls!!
Chris booked us a night at the Providence Biltmore for a combo birthday and Valentine's day date, he is so sweet!
I feel so blessed to have an incredible family and the most amazing friends who all love and support me as a human being.....I love you guys!


My fabulous new kitchen gadgets....

I am in love!


Fresh french bread from the breadmaker.....



Everyone's favorite chocolate chip cookies, they are so easy with the mixer!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It all sounds wonderful!

I'm jealous of your new stuff! Although I'm surprised you didn't go for the pink KitchenAid!

Reanna said...

Thanks Shannon :)
You already have all the fun stuff!
I would quite enjoy the pink...just wouldn't match!

Shannon said...

I fear my bread machine may be broken. I had it all set up the other day and came home to find it didn't work! I don't know if I set it up wrong or if its dead! I've had it since we got married so its due to break but I dont' know if I can justify buying another. I'll try again and hopefully it will work.