Tuesday, November 11, 2008

latest piece

Why I love my tattoos....
  1. They allow me to express myself.
  2. They are beautiful.
  3. My tattoos tell a story.
  4. Each is unique to a time, place and part of my life.
  5. It is a process that has an uncertain ending.
  6. My tattoos surprise people.
  7. They are always a topic of conversation.
  8. Tattoos are art.
  9. I get excited each time I decide to get work done.
  10. They are mine.

This rose was custom designed by my tattoo artist, Jay....who drew it freehand onto my arm and then tattooed me.

I love it!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it too! I love all your tattoos!

Shannon said...

What does the rose symbolize? I think I know what all the other ones are about but I can't remember what you said about the rose.

Reanna said...

it is symbolic for life, love and beauty.....