Sunday, November 2, 2008

coming along

Christmas gifts.... fun pj bottoms.....for a really cool kid.....

  • skull oven mitt and pot holders for a bad ass chef that I know...
  • a one of a kind bag designed for a one of a kind chick....
  • fluffy fleece hats for my girlies....
  • a skinny scarf in progress...
  • a bulky scarf for a guy that is taking a holiday in England....
  • flannel pj pants for 1 of the 2 girlies...
  • a daddy scarf in progress.....
  • key chains...
  • blocks....
  • framed scrapbook page for the diva's much loved, fairytale teacher....
    • close up of framed page....


      I still have much more that I have not yet started, but I am making progress!

      6 comments:

      Shannon said...

      Very nice stuff!

      Tracey said...

      You sooooo can't keep a secret! HA! Love it! Everything looks aweseome.

      Reanna said...

      ha! right?!

      Melissa Belmonte said...

      I was trying to think of something for Atticus' teacher- and I was thinking of something similar to what you did. Did you just use scrapbook materials and frame it?

      Reanna said...

      I used scrapbook "scaps" that I had and just bought frames at the dollar store!

      Reanna said...

      oh, and I found a cute poem online that I printed and tore the edges of the paper and then layered on cardstock...easy stuff!!