Sunday, September 7, 2008

oh baby!

I am so excited that so many people around me are pregnant!

My cousin Jennifer is pregnant with her first baby, due this February.

I like to be ahead of the game, so I have started working on her baby gifts.....and because I am totally finished with Cara's gifts, which I had so much fun creating (I will post about Cara's gifts and fabulous shower, after it takes place).....onto the next new baby to sew things for!

I want to share some of the things that I have put together for Jen and Pete's baby.....which, they are not finding out the gender of until the birth day......so I had to stay neutral.

I am in love with the fabrics!!


  • a banner for the baby's room
  • monkey towel (flannel and terrycloth) and flannel washcloths
  • burp cloths
  • fleece blanket
  • baby bath product bag

burp cloths....
fleece blanket....

I have a plain white onesies that I will add appliques to and some other fun things up my sleeve!