Thursday, September 25, 2008

checking in....

We are finally finding our groove now that school and activities are in full swing and I am feeling pretty good....things are good.
DJ thrives on a very structured schedule, he really needs to know what is happening and feel in control of things. I noticed that the summer months are much more flexible and that tends to be challenging for DJ. Don't get me wrong, he had a great summer, I just see the slight differences in his behavior when he has a tight schedule to follow. He is doing great in school and being positive all around.

Avery is so in love with preschool, she really enjoys her friends and her teacher. I am thrilled that the transition went so well for her and that she is getting so much out of it. She was upset that there was no school on Wednesday....where did this kid from from?!

And the best thing for me is that I have 3 afternoons to hang out with Emmy, who is such a funny little thing! We have so much fun together and I am lucky to have this time because she is growing up so fast!

Next year at this time, DJ will be in HIGH SCHOOL, Avery will be in Kindergarten and Emmy will be in preschool 3 days a week.....so I will actually have time for me......what will I do??!!
I think I can figure out something......: )

No comments: