Friday, June 20, 2008

terrible 2's




Not only is the littlest one.....
  • protesting sleep and naps with a vengeance

  • perfecting the art of throwing the perfect tantrum, with lots of practice throughout the day

  • a picky eater

  • a doctor hater (no offense, Dr.Latif)

  • a permanent attachment to mommy

  • a fearless daredevil

  • frustratingly independent

  • capable of breaking me down (after a long week and little sleep)

  • a nudist

  • opposing both diapers and using the potty.....

  • a monster


she is also....

  • the cutest monster ever

  • smart

  • a love bug

  • funny

  • independent

  • mama's girl

  • so very cuddly

  • her sister's best friend

  • curious about everything

  • daddy's girl

  • my last baby, so I will enjoy all of this madness because it really does go by so fast!




3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like a typical 2-year old. Your right to enjoy it because as you know, it goes fast!

Reanna said...

I know, but she is pushing every button!

Shannon said...

Believe me I know...I have one of those!