Thursday, February 7, 2008

What did you give up for lent?

Chocolate Chip Muffin

Nutrition FactsServing Size:
Amount per Serving 1
Calories 630
Calories from Fat 240
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 26g
40%
Saturated Fat 8g
40%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 70mg
23%
Sodium 560mg
23%
Total Carbohydrate 89g
30%
Dietary Fiber 2g
8%
Sugars 49g
Protein 10g
20%
Vitamin A
4%
Vitamin C
0%
Calcium
4%
Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 37.1% Carbs 56.5%
Protein 6.3%



I was eating one every morning, they are so yummy!
I gained a few pounds over the "holidays" and now I know why! OMG, 630 calories EACH.

So, now that I have given them up for lent (and pretty much forever) I will spare myself 25,200 calories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I just figured out that this is about 18 Weight Watcher points! If you were doing WW, you could eat this muffin and maybe have a chicken salad for dinner and then you would be done for the day!

Reanna said...

some days I would have one in the morning and one at night......not good!
I think I was addicted to them.