Friday, April 4, 2008

memo to my nemesis

Dear Random Virus,
You have plagued my family for the past month, making us miserable. Each one of us had altercations with you and we managed to ride out your visit by keeping focus on the fact that you would eventually leave.
I thought that you finally decided to pack up and move out.
We were starting to feel better and get back on track with our normal activities, but you felt the need to return and pay us an unexpected visit. Emmy woke up with the runny nose and sneezing and DJ had to come home early from school because he felt your effects settling in.
I have been polite about this issue in the past, but I am over the politeness, I want you to know that you are not welcome here.......go away!

Pack up your belongings,
go far, far away
and do not even entertain the idea of returning for a very long time.

Sincerely,
Mom to a bunch of miserable kids who can't catch a break

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh! Every season I have said that we get the sickest when it is almost spring. Something about the weather change maybe?

Reanna said...

we were just on the upswing and it came back!