Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Girl talk

Tonight, I had a chance to sit on my big purple chair and talk on the phone with Remily : )
This is a great feat as we had to fit it in between my work schedule, her Mommy routine and Dancing with the Stars finale...I am so disappointed that Mel and Maksim didn't take the trophy.

Anyway, it was very therapeutic for me to talk to her, its so hard to touch base when we are just busy with life.
As the daily grind moves forward with whatever we have on the calender and the days pass, I just need to catch up with her to feel like me again!



So, it was great to talk about work, life, holiday plans and the kids. Tate turned 5 a few weeks ago, he is officially a big kid. I can remember him as a little bean swaddled up at the hospital, he is growing up so fast. I have to say that he is an amazing little guy, super smart and just fun to be around....I really love that boy!
Avery and Emmy both have fun with Tate and I have this little fantasy that one of them will grow up and marry him.....ha! wouldn't that be funny?!

No comments: