Friday, November 30, 2007

Dirty Laundry


I am trapped in my basement fighting off the elusive laundry monster.......it is a battle I fight daily, quite valiantly I must add.
I have absolutely no idea how this heaping mess of dirty clothes gets the better of me. But as I look more closely at the situation, I think maybe, the fact that Emmy is gross and smears regurgitated food on her shirts or that Avery feels inspired to change her outfit (undies included) multiple times a day or that Chris throws his dirty clothes in his closet (why?!) to be discovered in a pretty gross state of matter.......maybe that is why I am constantly chasing down this beast.
Finally, when I think that I have won the battle, I still have the daunting task of disposing of the remains......to the proper drawers of course.

No comments: